Friday, August 21, 2009

We're HERE!!

In our new house that is!

And it's way better than we even thought. As it turns out, the few things that I didn't like about the house have turned out to be perfectly fine. I can't wait to take a picture of the fancy pantry. Somebody was really thinking to have come up with such a nifty idea of spin around shelves.

We got to meet 2 of the neighbors. One neighbor brought us dinner. DINNER!! For all of us! And another neighbor brought us a huge plate of cookies. So sweet.

With the help of the wonderful Wings, we got almost everything unloaded today. Even most of the beds set up. As a matter of fact, I'm sitting here on my bed (off the floor) typing on my laptop and enjoying the amber glow of my new garage sale lamp. Oh yes, life is good.

Of course it's all a mess. We're all pooped. But with happy smiles we're looking forward to unpacking and rearranging and moving in.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yaaya!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Good news! We're so happy for you!

And glad to have you back on your blog. :-)

Miss you here...

Wendy

Unknown said...

congratulations! :D enjoy your new house and neighborhood :D

Amanda said...

Glad you are settling in. Enjoy!