Saturday, June 06, 2009

Scrambled Thoughts Of Moving

My mind is full of a million thoughts and I have many cares to cast upon the Lord.

The Lord put the last puzzle piece in place yesterday morning and we will be heading back to our hometown of Ft. Smith AR next month.

So many emotions! They come and go and change like the wind.

I've done this before and I pray that I remember the lessons learned the first time. I pray that Eldest will too.

If there is any lesson that I feel has stuck it is this....someday we will all be together forever in Heaven. That is the promise I hold on to when I'm feeling sad about leaving.

I love my church. I love my friends here in CO that make me feel like we'll really be missed. I love LOTS of things here. Not so much the snow.

How are the kids? Everyone's happy except Eldest. There are 4 things that hold her here that she'll miss very much.
~Our church
~Cherry
~Our homeschool group
~Fencing
She loves AR and I'm praying that re-entry will be easy for her.

I'm praying *really* hard for a church. I'm praying our house will sell quickly. I'm praying for a new house in a great neighborhood with a cul-de-sac. I'm praying for Honey's new job. I'm praying for boxes that I don't have to buy. I'm praying for discernment of what to move and what not. I'm praying for strong backs and moving help. I'm praying for cheerful faces and good attitudes and content littles.

4 comments:

emilyj said...

Sandy I am so excited about y'all moving back! What unexpected news! You should start looking on sageley.com for a house. ;o) That was always a favorite hobby of Marshall and me, even when we weren't in the market for a house! Just interesting to see all that's out there and price per square foot etc. Well, I know that God has just the house y'all need! Can't wait to see you here. In green, humid Arkansas!!

Amanda said...

You will most certainly be missed. :(

Amanda said...

Oh, and I think I have some boxes for you. We might have unloaded some of them because we had a bunch...I'll check. We will be there tomorrow for lunch. See you then. :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you.

Lots of Wing boys just waiting for the opportunity to help with the move!

Love you!

Renee