I really knew better than this.
Never wreck the whole house at the same time when you KNOW the realtor could call at any minute and want to show it.
Loads of laundry waiting to be folded.
A HUGE mess of a kitchen.
Packing projects everywhere.
"Can we show the house at 1:30?" What?? It's 1:15 now. Fifteen minutes?? No way.
I pushed it back to 2:10. In that short time all my worker bees flew around the house helping me get it in tip top shape. We're calling ourselves "The New Extreme Home Makeover Team". What would I do without them? Thinking back on the mess of it all, I have NO idea how we pulled it off. Especially since we didn't hide anything in the oven.
They seem to like to show it at dinner time. Last night we grabbed sandwich stuff and had a picnic at the park. Not wanting to do sandwiches 2 nights in a row, I had Eldest make dinner in the morning so we could reheat quickly and take it to the park if need be.
Great idea...except if it rains.
Taco Bell for dinner tonight.
1 comment:
And I'm sure not a single person complained about going out for dinner! My kids LOVE the nights we say, "We're going out!" I hope you get to have dinner at home today! :)
Post a Comment