
All of us at Mally's party except photographer Dad. He made a comment about how in a big family every single b-day is a party. It's so fun.

Mally got a lot of new food for her kitchen set. It was irresistable to even the big kids. They went into Babyest's room and had a little party of their own with lots of plastic pie. I love this picture b/c they are all so happy and enjoying each other. There is no barrier of age difference.

LB and Babyest. Yes, it's a girly pink snow suit. That's all we had. I'm sure he'll be scarred for life. Never fear, now he has a blue one thanks to my local thrift store.

Excited kids loving the first snow fall!

Wrestling with Daddy.

Isn't he beautiful? I mean REALLY!! I just love his dark brown eyes and perfect smile.
He's such a love.
1 comment:
What's the little spots in Z-Baby's shirt. It's the pic he's playing with daddy. Can you see it?
Jess is handsome.
Post a Comment