Saturday, November 01, 2008

Time Alone

Oh what shall I do with myself? 6 kids and Honey are in Pueblo at a soccer game. LB is at a b-day party. Babies just went down for a nap. I have 2 1/2 hours before nap is over and I have to pick up LB. Wow.

Time to scrapbook! I don't think I've a done a singe page since I moved to CO. I'm way over due.

I might just drink the last of the egg nog. Egg nog is at Sams! I paid way more than I should've so from now on I'm making my own.

Call Mom. Didn't get to talk earlier b/c I was getting everyone out the door.

Cook dinner. New recipe called Chicken Salsa Pasta. Looks yummy in the picture. I just canned salsa a couple of days ago so I have more than plenty.

Clean house? I doubt it. Who wants to clean house when it's soooo quiet?

Walk on the treadmill. Maybe.

Today's Meals....
breakfast- omelets
lunch - spaghetti and pineapples
dinner- chicken salsa pasta, refried beans, salad
tea - blueberry muffins

Oh guess what? I went to Sams yesterday and noticed that the price of 2 things had gone DOWN! Eggs and cheese. Nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, friend, W. here,

How did we both manage to get a Saturday largely to ourselves??? Isn't it wonderful?

I got a big clean-out-garden project done in the back yard, soaking up the warm sunshine right along with it. Yay, Vitamin D!

Did a bit of shopping--alone--and that was both productive and fun. Had a yummy veggie wrap and homemade kombucha tea as a solo picnic in the backyard with the pup. More sun. Sigh.

Made a pot of coffee just for me (I usually drink green tea) and savored it. Started prereading a reader for L's curriculum and got so absorbed I couldn't take my nap.

So now M & I are off to see L's show this evening, a bit of a date-night. The perfect end to a lovely day! I hope yours was fully as refreshing. :-)

Love,
W.

Anonymous said...

Oh that makes me smile. Aren't times like that wonderful?

I bought a new coffee pot today! Lots of tea, hot chocolate, and coffee.