Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sad News

While we celebrate the life of our sweet birthday girl, we also mourn the loss of our precious new baby. Another one of our number is in the safe arms of Jesus separated from us by only our number of days on this earth. A life to never know tears or pain or heartache. A life set apart for the Lord from the beginning.



God is still God and we praise Him with hands lifted high and tears in our eyes.

11 comments:

Michele said...

I'm so sorry Sandy. So many things in this world we just won't understand til we are with our Lord. His ways are higher than ours, His will be done.
Love,
Michele

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this as well, we are thinking of you.
The Reeds

Anonymous said...

We love you!

The Wings

the momma said...

Oh, Sandy, I am so sorry!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Sandy, we're so sorry. Lifting you up in prayer.

Anonymous said...

Sandy dear,

My heart aches with you; it's just beyond our understanding. Please know you're close in my heart and prayers. God will see you through this back to His joy.

Love,
Wendy

Unknown said...

oh, I am so very sorry; I'll be praying for you all.

Shannon said...

We are sorry for your loss. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. We love you very much.

Shannon and crew

Amanda said...

I pray God's peace and comfort for you as you grieve your little one. Call or come by if you need someone to talk to today.
**hugs**
Love,
Amanda

Rhonda said...

You are in my prayers. I know that God is holding you in His everlasting arms. I pray that each moment you are showered with peace and comfort in the midst of your sorrow.

Anonymous said...

Missy and I are sorry. We grieve. We testify to the bride and mother you are. ~ Please bring us closer to understanding, O Lord. Thank You for the Godly seed You have raised in this family. Thank You Father for the blessed assurance that a family reunion awaits when all are in the heavenly presence of Your Son. Amen.