Friday night and homemade pizza. Dad has a freezer full of food for us....what an added blessing, huh? So I go pull out a bag of shredded mozzarella to thaw. I decorate the pizzas liberally and push them into the oven. When I check on them I noticed right away that the cheese wasn't melting. I'm thinking "well, maybe it was old. Dad said it had been in there awhile." That shouldn't make a difference though. Maybe it wasn't fully thawed. That shouldn't make a difference either. So I look at #1 and say, "That was cheese right? The bag wasn't labeled." She says "What else could it be, soap flakes?" I pull the pizza out a little and get a bit of cheese to taste.
HASHBROWN pizza anyone??
2 comments:
So...was it any good? :o)
Ummm maybe a new recipe to pass on....I cannot say that it is one that sounds yummy..........lol!!!Just one more thing to add to the list of adventures you all have had.
love ya
jodie
Post a Comment