Sunday, September 02, 2007

Chicken Party

I forgot to post about the chicken party.

#1 organized the whole affair. She asked me to rent a movie as part of the fun. I wanted the Jungle Book (cartoon one) but they didn't have it on dvd. I know my little boys would've loved the bear. So I settled for Robin Hood. They hadn't seen that one either.

She made vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting. All homemade. Yum!

Homemade games too. I won the bowling one. The chickens got to win a prize from the prize bag....little goodies from her room. Let's see, there was a credit card type hotel key that Mafee won. He was so proud he slept with it. J-man got an address book. I don't remember the rest. Everyone's name went into a bag for a drawing. I was the drawer and picked .....ta da! J-man! He's lucky at those things. She gave him ten dollars as a grand prize.

She's a sweet big sister.

We did oatmeal baths, pink stuff, teeth, and settled down to Robin Hood.
Fun party night.

No comments: