Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Warrior Update

God has given us the easiest, most flexible baby He ever created.  I'm serious.  

This is day 5 and he's warming up to the point of smiling at us most of the time.  He loves to roam the house and look for new things to touch.  But he's also content to stay in the room where we are.  He doesn't respond to many verbal commands yet, but is easy to re-direct.  

He sleeps in his crib and will fall asleep by himself as long as I am in the room with him.  He doesn't want to be alone.  He sleeps about 10 hours a night plus a good afternoon nap.  

Today was our first day of normal school with him joining us.  I set up the pack&play in the living room to use as a play pen for the morning meeting.  He just sat in it and played!!  No fit.  No crying.  

He eats everything but would prefer to feed himself.  He is starting to sign "all done".  

He's absolutely amazing and happy and sweet!! 


No comments: