Monday, June 12, 2017

Some Of My Bullet Journal

After wanting something cuter than my old faithful spiral notebook, I tried the Happy Planner.  And while it sure does look happy and bright, it just wasn't a good fit.  Then I stumbled across the Bullet Journal system on YouTube and I KNEW IT!!  

It's perfect for me.  So much freedom.  

I splurged and bought the Leuchtturm 1917.  I don't even pretend to know how to pronounce that.  But it lies flat and has dotted pages.  I love the dotted pages.  It also has 2 ribbon markers but both of those are usually just in my way.  


This weekend I added the monogram.  And my baby added the scribbles.  sigh....

Here's a couple of my favorite trackers...


My kid's color chart for behavior.  They keep careful track of this one!  


My books for my reading challenge.  Still plugging along on that one but kinda slow right now.  Have I mentioned we just had a wedding?  No?  It's coming soon.  Still cleaning up and re-grouping...


This is my absolute favorite because vacation was just about my most absolute favorite thing of all time ever.  I have 3 more pages of it I'm working on.  


And here's my latest spread to organize my Flylady cleaning schedule that I'm not at all keeping up with right now.  But I'm trying and this week I'm working in the bathrooms.  The boys and girls are switching bathrooms so they are both getting complete overhauls.



And lest you think I put that much work into just my daily to-do lists, I'll show you what most of the pages look like.  Super simple.  But still so much freedom to be fancy or not.  No pre-designed squares to fit my life into.  Just blank pages to brainstorm, list, and record.  I'm loving it! 


No comments: