Saturday, June 18, 2016

VBS Decor

All week we have been getting my VBS room ready and decorated.
The theme is COWabunga...so farm stuff.  




I've had lots of help from my kids and mom and a couple of glue guns.  


This guy got lots of practice cutting with real scissors.  He's never been great at cutting anyway but with left-handed scissors he can manage.   Problem is that the rest of the world doesn't just keep left handed scissors in their junk drawers.  Sometimes lefties have to use right handed tools.  


I LOVE how the flower wall turned out.   We spent many hours cutting and painting paper plate flowers and leaves.  And see the little bees?  

The barn was Laura's creation.  But then we lost her help when she had her wisdom teeth extracted.
She gave us good instructions on how to finish up and it gave the room the farm feel we needed.  


I love the way it turned out.

Now to finish studying for my lessons next week and welcome a room full of second graders!

1 comment:

the momma said...

great job! everything looks fabulous