Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Consolation

Well now.

I was all bummed about winter bee feeding ya know.  But then when I started looking for the feeders I needed I was  happy to see that they were much cheaper than I thought.  AND I won't have to open the hives.  AND it holds 4 gallons at a time. BINGO!

There was this cheapy frame cleaning tool I've been wanting for a long time and was waiting to add it to my next order.  But with 2 feeders plus the tool, I was still $60+ away from the $100 minimum required for free shipping.  Shipping for those 3 things was going to be over $26.

And since I just couldn't see spending that much money for nothing, I went ahead and added a BEE SUIT to my order!


And I have to say it does soften the blow a little bit  a LOT!!


1 comment:

the momma said...

I think you did SUPER!!
(just a little bee humor for ya :-)