This puts a huge kink in breakfast since my kids eat granola almost every day. And it's just not worth making without the coconut. So why can't I remember to buy it??
So there's been some other breakfast foods going on. Some baked goods like coffee cake and muffins. But mostly oatmeal. Because let's face it, EASY!
~~~~~~
Lunches are predictable. I just can't count of enough leftovers anymore. So I rotate these 5 things during the week....
~tuna and crackers
~nachos
~soup/sandwiches (split pea soup this week)
~bean burritos
~leftovers (by Friday there's bound to be something!)
~~~~~~~
I'm trying to do better about snacks. But really, they just aren't a priority to me. I used to do a lot of popcorn for school days. But I think I burned everyone out on that. Right now I have oatmeal cookies in the freezer. We also do a lot of peanut butter and crackers because the littler kids like to make that for everybody.
~~~~~~~~
I'm making some THM foods this week. I have not been crazy about the snack foods or drinks, but the dinners have been pretty good. Still not sure what I think of it all but I've enjoyed some of the recipes.
~crabby patties (my kids loved these!), buffalo cauliflower, salad
~buffalo chicken in the crockpot, fish (because I didn't have enough chicken for everyone), cauliflower mac&cheese (yummy!), peas
~chili and cornbread
~enchiladas and refried beans w/chips and salsa
~cheeseburger pie with baked beans and salad
~pizza
~Date night! Nachos (I think)
No comments:
Post a Comment