Thursday, March 06, 2014

More Cleaning Day 4

I'm plugging along at the 4 week challenge and getting quite a bit cleaned out. 
 
I combined 2 days worth because I've got sick people again and things can become messy quick. 
 
Besides the regular "get dressed and follow your morning routine and make a list", the assignments for the last 2 days are...
 
~Quick clean the bedroom
~Clean out the freezer
~Clean the bathroom
~Clean underneath the bed
~Find 7 (x2) things to get rid of
 
I concentrated most of this on my bathroom.  It was a wreck!  But no more!  I even cleaned out my bathroom drawer, which surprisingly didn't have a lot to get rid of....just relocate and straighten up.
 
My freezer is clean.  Well, except the one in the garage and that doesn't count because it's too cold to defrost it and I'm not going to clean it out without defrosting it so that has to wait. 
 
The 14 things were easy.  This is just a small part of it.  There's a pile in the girls' room to drop off at the church this afternoon for our missions garage sale. 
 
 
Under the beds will have to wait too since I have so many sick people in beds right now.  :-(
I'm hoping there's a "wash everyone's bedding" assignment coming up b/c well,  PUKE FEVER COUGHING .....yeah. 
 

No comments: