It's date night and my in-laws offered to feed the kids dinner tonight. So my man and I had our own dinner and he left to go pick them up. I'm sure they are having a blast and aren't missing us a bit.
Did you have a good weekend?
Here's a little of what we did...
A box! The mailman came early with presents! A new phone for Lane and some DD shirts all from Nana and Grandpa. Now that's the way to start the weekend!!
Future Charleston kicker?
Our older girls have been so helpful this week as the rest of the crew was battling sickness. So their daddy wanted to do something special for them....like ice cream. I suggested he buy those little individual ice creams in those fancy flavors. But he wanted something that the whole family could enjoy. He came home with 3 (three!) different ice creams. Blue Bell no less!
Later Lane was saying how happy she was that everyone got to have ice cream because it made her feel like she was a blessing to the whole family. Oh yes, Love you are!!
No comments:
Post a Comment