Church! Today Mike got to play electric guitar on the worship team and I visited a ladies' SS class for the first time. Since we joined the church I've either been helping in kindergarten, or 1-2 grade.
Lunch is almost always tacos. So easy for the crockpot.
THEN....my favorite. Mike pretty much gives me the entire afternoon off and I lock myself away in my room. But here's the completely nerdy part - I don't nap or read or take a long bath. Instead I pay bills, budget, menu, plan the week, and catch up on any real estate stuff I can. And I do it for FUN y'all. It makes me feel so ready for the week ahead.
My time for that is done now and I need to clean up my mess and put away my computer. I hear my littles playing outside with the new neighbor kids and my others are probably wondering what's for dinner.
Tonight we will straighten up the house, I'll load up the little boys' school folder for tomorrow, probably read a chapter from our read aloud book and call it a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment