Thursday, February 22, 2018

Dollar Store Haul


I got to run errands today with Mallory and Zeke and one of the most important ones of all was GOT TO GET MORE GLASSES. 

Last month I could see fine.  But this month...nope.  I have no idea what happened except I'm a whole month older and all of a sudden I can NOT read without those old-lady kind of reading glasses.  

Last year I bought some at the Dollar Tree because I thought maybe...just maybe my eyes were changing a little.  So I picked out some cute black ones with flowers on the side.  I played with them a couple of times then put them in the drawer and didn't touch them again.  

But now.  Well I dug them out and I carry them everywhere which also means I leave them everywhere and have no idea where they are half the time and sound even older than ever as I exclaim, "Does anybody know where my reading glasses are?  Anybody??" 

So the only thing to do was to buy more.  And I'm glad they are not expensive so I can buy all the cute colors.  Today that meant purple and orange. 

We got some StarWars place mats since our place mat situation is needing an upgrade and also some stencils for me to play with in my bullet journal. 

See the little race track sunglasses?  My babies have bright blue pretty eyes and I know from experience that light colored eyes have more trouble with the sun.  I'm trying to remember to get in the habit of having them wear sunglasses on bright days. 

And the beach is coming up y'all.  87 days.  You need sunglasses for that.  Bennett still has his Spiderman ones from last year but Waylon needed some that fit well.  

I also grabbed them some artsy things to do because now and then they will do those sorts of things if you sit right beside them. 



Birdy is such a good teacher and Waylon's fine motor skills are really coming along.



As for Bennett, he just wanted to take the marker apart.  

No comments: