Do you enjoy Black Friday shopping? We do.
We don't fight the crowds and do the super early madness. We just go whenever we decide to go. This year we headed out around 11am and came home with a new couch!
Our old sectional was about 12 years old and was very well worn and loved. It was time.
We had been shopping around and figured out what we liked so when we saw it we knew it was The One. I love it.
This guy has woken up with a clean and dry pull-up 3 days in a row!! We are all pretty excited about that.
I have taught 8 kids to read with this book. Now I'm working on 9 & 10. I didn't have it with Meg, but my other kiddos and I loved working through it together.
Look at this mess.
Our school cubbies were a disaster. It was making me mad every time I walked past it. I finally got in there on Saturday and took them all out, cleaned everything, reorganized, and threatened every kid in the house to mess them up like that again. All while watching my favorite mom vlogs on You Tube. :)
Do you watch mom vlogs? Because I want to do one. But would anybody watch it? Is my voice too squeaky? Would you watch mine??
No story here. Just some bubs wrestling.
Grandma and Grandpa are gone for the winter so we have the whole house to ourselves! We took some hot chocolate and watched a Christmas movie on their big TV.
Our library is doing lots of different techy programs for STEM week. During story time the kids got to play with these fun robots. You draw lines on the paper with colored markers....
and the little robots follow the line and turn into whatever color the line is!! I'm afraid they will never be content with a regular story time again.
I love how happy and still and cooperative they are in these pictures. There were days I wondered if we would ever be able to do something like this. It may just look like preschoolers having fun, but to me it looks like growth, healing, and lots of answers to prayer. I love these baby boys so much!
Isn't he adorable? He's getting a train set for Christmas. By the way he has his cars lined up, I'm thinking he'll love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment