It's kinda my favorite day of the week. Except Friday...because that's house cleaning day and I absolutely love a clean house. It's my love language.
But Wednesday is library day and I love that too. Last week BlueEyes and QBall were terrible during story time so they will stay home this week. That means just Bennett as far as toddlers and let me just say that one toddler is easier than 3.
It also means I might have time for Olivia to teach me how to do DHS travel. For 2 1/2 years now I have not had to do my own travel. The DHS travel lady took pity on me and did it all every time. None of my foster mom friends like her and claim she's hard to deal with. But as for me....I think she's awesome. And I've always felt like the Golden One when everyone else would complain about travel. But now Travel Lady is too busy and asked if there was any way I could do it myself. My Golden Age is over.
It's also BlueEyes' therapy day. I drop him off and Mike picks him up on the way home from work. I'm using it as an errand day since I'm in town. Today's errand is just Aldi.
Bennett also has therapy today but his therapist comes to our house. He loves therapy! And it is incentive to keep the house clean on Wednesday.
The weather is chilly this morning and I'm a weather wimp and so no walking. But my friend gave us her elliptical machine and I hope to have some time to try it out. Yay for a new toy!! But chilly weather also means impending clothes exchange. I can't put it off much longer. That means I may have to sacrifice playing with my new toy this afternoon.
We only have 2 days of school this week because of Jesse's bday. (More on that later) (I hope) (I'm a terribly unfaithful blogger) Some of my kids are already finished for the week and that's super nice.
We are having trouble with our iTunes account and as of now my phone is completely shutting me out. We have reset the password multiple times and talked to customer service. My man is getting quite fed up with it.
It's baking day. Bread and pizza. And my little boys will like having a little dough ball to play with on the table. It's also an easy dinner to make ahead of time and have before church. I'm wanting my kids to work on this. I've been terrible at working on their cooking skills lately.
Church night!! I do love the Wednesdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment