Friday, February 25, 2011

Lifted Up!

Twas a messy day today. But God brightened it up, dried my tears, and set me back on the right path through a couple of dear friends who blessed me with the reminder of Truth.
And I thought I'd post some of it in case anybody else could use some uplifting!

~We can't fix anything. Only God can. We can not trust the arm of man. (amen!)

~Tormenting thoughts of terror and panic are not from God.

~God's truth changes fact.

~What satan means for evil, God uses for good.

~Isaiah 53:1 "Who will believe the report of the Lord?"

~If it isn't encouraging, uplifting, edifying, or lining up with Scripture it is not from God.

~The enemy can not take our salvation but he can ruin our lives. Life is not a playground but a battlefield. We need to be suited up for battle.

~....less crying, more resting.

~Spiritual revival is a threat to the enemy.

Aren't my sisters wonderful? And as I look back on the timing of the day I also see how perfectly each phone call fit in. Just when I needed it. A sweet e-mail from my man and skyping my pastor's family in CO just topped it off.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love Sisters in Christ who lift us up to God's Truth and His Word! Amen. I am so glad God sent you some awesome women to encourage you:)

Wendy said...

Hugs to you my dear friend! He is faithful and will not fail you.

Love,
Wendy