Monday, May 29, 2006

Vacation

Mike is on vacation this week! I'm so glad. We really don't have anything special planned but the week is filling up fast with little things. The top thing on his list is to work on the broken garage door. I don't think it'll be an easy task. We've wanted to replace that door since we moved in almost 5 years ago, now with it broken we have the perfect opportunity.

I'm really looking forward to this week with him home. I have my own list of things to do too. Isn't it always nice to get those nagging things out of the way?

Meaggy and I went thrift store shopping Saturday. We had so much fun! We came home with a huge sack of clothes for only$23! We got something for almost everybody. Next we went to a consignment store where she got 2 shirts for $6. On the way home we hit a g-sale and got just a couple of things. Maegan bought 10 men's ties for her friend who is collecting them to sew onto a skirt. It was a good day full of bargains.

Have a great week,
Love,
Sandy

No comments: